This policy is effective from May 2018. By using or registering with this website you consent to this policy.
Principles of our Policy
- Secure: In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We will not collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
Data We Collect from You
We receive information:
- Directly from you – This is usually your contact details you provide via a form (e.g. to request further information or download a resource), or by telephone or email.
- Automatically from the www.tsp.co website: This includes your IP address and browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service to you.
- Companies House, The Land Registry and The Charity Commission
Securely Using Your Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with other data we hold to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. We may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
Your Data Protection Rights
Please contact our Data Protection Specialist to:
- Request access to information that Third Sector Property Limited has about you.
- Correct any information that Third Sector Property Limited has about you.
- Delete information that Third Sector Property Limited has about you.
Phone: 020 7284 9040
Address: 112-116 New Oxford St, Fitzrovia, London, WC1A 1HH
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting our Data Protection Specialist.
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer. Cookies help us to:
- Understand browsing habits on our website.
- Understand the number of visitors to our website and the pages visited.
- Remember you when you return to our website so we can provide you with a more personalised experience.
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser, these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire.
External Links/Public Areas
This website contains hypertext links to other sites. Third Sector Property Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices of such website operators.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that access to and the use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website Users are agreeing to be bound by such terms and conditions.
Users agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from posting on this website any unlawful, harmful, abusive, threatening, harassing or defamatory material of any kind.
The terms and conditions of use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these terms and conditions or the use of this Website.