Let’s be honest, commercial property is well overdue a renaissance. The new world is different, and arguably more exciting.
Those who accept change and cater to changing occupier requirements will reap the rewards of premium rents, enhanced capital values and fewer operational headaches.
A New Era in Commercial Property_
As we enter this new era, many are asking themselves “what’s next for commercial property?”
- Tenants are seeking reduced lease lengths
- Efficient and flexible space is highly desirable
- Value is placed on experience, sustainability and wellbeing
- Workspaces, and their management, need to be reimagined
To prosper in this new era you need fresh thinking, a disruptive strategy and outstanding execution.
Why Work With TSP?
- TSP is a millennial led organisation. Our culture, working practices and values align with the new, emerging wave, of occupiers influencing workspaces
- We are committed to putting people at the heart of our business, supported by leading technology
- More than identifying the occupier demands of today, we believe in them, are passionate about them and innovate to stay ahead of them
- The role of a managing agent has changed but the old values of human touch, empathy and communication are still as important as ever
In our brochure, Let’s Move Things Forward, we take a look at the changes in commercial property and what occupiers really want. We also look at how landlords can position their assets to succeed.
We are seeing first hand what progressive and forward thinking landlords can achieve by embracing change. Talk to us to see how we are Moving Things Forward.
Featured Stories & Insights
Project Update – Ironmonger – 01
TSP quietly purchased 60 Ironmonger last spring. An Edwardian beauty, at the heart of Old...Read More
Workspace 2023 Mega Trends | By Jonathan Vanstone-Walker (Pt. 2)
The top priority for occupiers in 2023? The occupiers I speak to have 2 main...Read More
TSP Sells Award-Winning Office Space In King’s Cross For £17M
PRESS RELEASE LONDON – January 2023 – TSP, the real estate investment manager, sold 30...Read More
IN CONVERSATION: Zac Goodman With Gerald Kaye, CEO at Helical
“It’s still a business with imperfect knowledge” Approaching 30 years at Helical Plc, Gerald Kaye...Read More
Thought Leaders Interview Series: Rishi Chowdhury, Incube Space
“Smart, efficient and healthy spaces don’t need to cost the Earth” Rishi Chowdhury is Co-Founder...Read More
Workspace 2023 Mega Trends | By Jonathan Vanstone-Walker (Pt. 1)
Office trends across the board? Here are a few things that I noticed at the...Read More
Got a question? Use the form to get in touch.