Let’s be honest, commercial property is well overdue a renaissance. The new world is different, and arguably more exciting.
Those who accept change and cater to changing occupier requirements will reap the rewards of premium rents, enhanced capital values and fewer operational headaches.
A New Era in Commercial Property_
As we enter this new era, many are asking themselves “what’s next for commercial property?”
- Tenants are seeking reduced lease lengths
- Efficient and flexible space is highly desirable
- Value is placed on experience, sustainability and wellbeing
- Workspaces, and their management, need to be reimagined
To prosper in this new era you need fresh thinking, a disruptive strategy and outstanding execution.
Why Work With TSP?
- TSP is a millennial led organisation. Our culture, working practices and values align with the new, emerging wave, of occupiers influencing workspaces
- We are committed to putting people at the heart of our business, supported by leading technology
- More than identifying the occupier demands of today, we believe in them, are passionate about them and innovate to stay ahead of them
- The role of a managing agent has changed but the old values of human touch, empathy and communication are still as important as ever
In our brochure, Let’s Move Things Forward, we take a look at the changes in commercial property and what occupiers really want. We also look at how landlords can position their assets to succeed.
We are seeing first hand what progressive and forward thinking landlords can achieve by embracing change. Talk to us to see how we are Moving Things Forward.
Featured Stories & Insights
Cranes Galore: An Update on the London Office Market in May
Today, there are more cranes in London than at any time in the last 10...Read More
Project Update – Ironmonger – 02
Back on site at our newest office development, 60 Ironmonger, and execution stage is underway....Read More
Roundtable: B Corps in the Built Environment
Our mission at TSP is to leave buildings in a better state than we found...Read More
What You Need to Know: A Recap of the Office Market in April
Sentiment in the market is bad – but is this peak disillusionment? We’ve seen a...Read More
Sweet Success: Little London, Former Biscuit Factory, Achieves EPC B
Little London, a former iconic biscuit factory located in the heart of SE1, achieves an...Read More
TSP x Wren: The Unsung Heroes of Facilities Management
“A lot of what Wren does largely goes unnoticed. Keeping sites operating in a safe...Read More
Got a question? Use the form to get in touch.